Friday, September 5, 2008

Do We Really Have No Choice In Life?

To my comment to a friend about us both being optimistic, even if they were cautiously optimistic, they wrote back, “I have no choice for now”.
To which I wrote, “Rubbish. We all have choices, even if that choice is to do nothing for now! (Which is sometimes wise but usually not!!!!!!)
What say you? We can and must make choices every day. Some choices are not so nice and even sometimes, simply a choice between the lesser of two evils, (as my mother used to say!) But always, there is a choice and that choice that we make, always reflects back on us later, for good or bad, depending on our original choice.
Well I will stop my preaching there, but I do urge you to consider your everyday choices wisely and to consciously make a decision one way or the other, and direct your life in a positive direction. For if you do nothing all the time, that is what you will end up with! Nothing!!!!
Well! Nothing good anyway! So do take care and always choose your choices carefully and wisely even if cautiously.

No comments: