Saturday, May 26, 2007

More on Moles.

One of the reasons I write my blogs is to share what challenges or encourages me, with others. The spin off from that, is the encouragement and further challenges I get in return from the replies (when there are some). Some of these replies end up in further blogs and so on. Such is today, when I share the response to my blog on Moles and molehills. Only this time I am going to include it with no added comment or sweetener. Can any one else add to these descriptions of moles? Walter

“Walter: Yes, we do have moles. Question...are they like people?

1. Moles have no external ears.

I know people who have external ears, but don't listen.

2. Moles have a snout that is constantly rooting around.

I know people who put their snout into other's business a lot.

3. Moles tunnel around just below the soil surface.

I know people who stay in the shallow mode a lot.

 4. Moles eat half their weight in food each day.

I know people who look like they do the same.”

No comments: