Monday, May 30, 2011

Do you find these articles Longueur?

Longueur is the Word of the Day for Monday, May 23, 2011, and as a noun means: “A dull and tedious passage in a book, play, musical composition, or the like.”
Looking back in my memory I can recollect a few occasions where some books, TV, & speeches have had their fair share of longueur moments.
Then I started to ponder just how many moments of longueur that there may have been where I may have also inflicted it on others, including in these articles that I write and post here.
So your task now is to decide whether these items, to you at least, have or are passages of Longueur in them. And if so, to let me know, so that I can consider what to do about correcting those passages. So again, over to you now for comment. Thanks.

No comments: