Monday, May 19, 2008

Ear Ache priorities

I woke up the other day with an ear infection and although it is being treated medically, it remains and I haven’t been feeling as well or as productive as usual with in this past week and so some things have had to go, even if only temporarily.

One of them was this blog site. I still had plenty of ideas for blogs but couldn’t concentrate enough to get them down, as well as do my other things, and as family and work come first, something had to go. For me it was the blogs, but what about you? What is your most important priority in life right now and what can you lay aside, even if only temporarily, if time or physical constraints dictate?

Hopefully you won’t have to do that, but I think it a great idea every now and again to evaluate what you are doing and how important/necessary it is, and what you have to give up to do it? What say you?

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

I hate to admit it, but I don't think I could give up my PDA. To think even just 6 years ago or so I didn't even really have one, not anything like this at least. And it was lost more often than found. Now I panic when it is lost - and it is rare. I was more upset that my PDA's wifi card was lost than I've been upset about a lot of other things (remember when I had to replace it a few months back? lol)... but PDA-related issues tend to irritate me. Everything else, I could drop in a heartbeat, but not the pda I don't think. I'd be grabbing it along with a cat if a tornado was coming! *sigh*