Saturday, February 7, 2009

I’m Not Dumb, just not as smart as I thought I was.

I’m Not Dumb, just not as smart as I thought I was. 6/2/2009
Yesterday I posted a blog entitled, “ I’m Not Dumb”. Sadly two of my children immediately wrote back indicating otherwise.
Following is what they wrote:
1st Born: “Clearly, you didn't learn to spell. College has an e not an a. Although I am sure that the Bible Collage would look fantastic."
2nd born: “Ahhhh the irony!!
Quote "Even if you have to go back to school, or in my case Bible collage..."
Really? An artful display of a bible made up of varying layers of materials!?"
Ah well. I guess I can still draw some encouragement from their comments can’t I?
1. At least I know that they still read my blogs, which is a good start.
2. I also know that at least the money I spent on their eduction wasn’t wasted.
3. And at least I know that they feel comfortable enough with me, to try and correct their dear old dad.
4. And also, (although I’m not completely sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing), they both seem to have inherited a fair bit of my warped sense of Humour too!
Anyway, this blog is simply to correct yesterdays mistake and to show that I am fallible too, and to thank my kids for pointing this out to me. Yet again!!!!!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: