Monday, October 22, 2007

Five Question Interview

I was looking at a web Link from a Friend’s blog a little while back and came across a blog about an Interview session to learn more about people you know but don’t really know.

I thought it a good idea but I wasn’t overly excited about the questions used and as it encouraged others to try it using their own questions, I wondered what questions would I ask of people I scarcely knew but wanted to know more about.

In my line of work the second question this other person used was relevant and so I use it as originally asked, as I do with her first question. The rest are of my own inquisitiveness.

  1. What's your earliest childhood memory?

2. Were you raised a religious person? If so, what religion? Are you still religious?

3.What do you like others to do for you? What do you like doing for others?

  1. What don’t you like others doing to you, and do you do the same thing to others?
  2. Think of one thing you would do differently. What would it be? & Will you do it now?

Well that’s me! What would be your priorities in getting to know someone new?

As a postscript I would also ask you to give some consideration to my last question, even if you don’t answer any of the others or reply back: Good thinking to you! Walter

No comments: