Thursday, September 30, 2010

No, I’m Not Discombobulated!

Seems I am not the only one with an interest in unusual words, as I have received a couple of replies lately in reference to my blogs on them. One, while it didn’t discombobulate me like the writer intended, did make me stretch my memory a little. Fortunately it has been a word of the day not so long ago and so had there been any discombobulating, it wouldn’t have lasted long anyway. What about You? Are you discombobulated by the word, Discombobulate?
If so, be discombobulated or confused no more! For discombobulate simply, but very grandiosely, means, “To confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate:”
Okay so your challenge for today is to, like these ladies, to come up with your favourite Pretentious or unusual word. Thanks.

No comments: